May the best feet win!
Each three-person team is given four minutes to stomp on and collect the juice from 20 pounds of grapes in a barrel. The team collecting the most juice in their heat will be the winner. Each member of the winning team gets great prizes and every registered stomper gets a free Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria Grape Stomp T-shirt!
Where and when
Grape Stomp heats take place on the roof of the Fisher Pavilion, on both Saturday and Sunday, starting at 12:30 PM. The last heat takes place at approximately 4:30 PM.
Some classic grape stomps
Jump in with both feet and make some vino!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is as follows
- Stompers must use bare feet.
- Only one team member may stomp at a time.
- Each four-minute heat allows 3 minutes of stomping and 1 minute of juice collecting.
- A five-gallon jug will be used to collect the juice.
- The collected juice will be measured by the judge, encouraged by the audience.
- Each team consists of three participants.
- Each participant must be 15 years of age or older and in good health.
- Each team member must sign the Grape Stomp Registration and Waiver.
- Each team must submit an entry fee of $30 (plus processing fee of $2.49 per team.)
- Registration & Waivers, and entry fees must be received by September 27, 2018.
Registration & Waiver
Download, complete and send in your Registration and Waiver forms
Pay online via Eventbrite:
You may FAX, mail or email in your completed Registration and Waiver forms. Please indicate on the forms that you have paid via Eventbrite, or mail a check with your forms, made out to Festa Italiana and addressed to:
Tony La Stella
Festa Grape Stomp
14323 – 64th Ave W.
Edmonds, WA 98026
FAX: (425) 743-5010